San Antonio, TX
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
TITLE: Internet Product Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Ecommerce Operations Manager
About Concourse Team Express
Concourse Team Express, LLC is a multi-channel retailer that sells athletic apparel and equipment through multiple web sites and catalogs, as well as through our Team division and retail store. We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive selection of baseball, football, softball and basketball equipment at an affordable price.
As a key member of our team, the Internet Product Coordinator will plan, execute, maintain, report and analyze an internet product assortment for online sales. Responsibilities will include daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance of online product and web content across 4 different websites. This position consists primarily of populating product images, descriptions, videos and other marketing materials online as well as categorizing product and assisting in building promotional campaigns. This person will also be responsible for maintaining the integrity of product information within Microsoft Dynamics AX. Candidates must have superior proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and exceptional ability to learn MS office applications and web-based applications.
- Proper promotion of product on all websites.
- Product attribute management and execution:
- Including, but not limited to: Product images, video, copy, marketing materials, promotions, categorization, maintenance, and keywords. * General content editing, copy-writing for product presentation pages.
- Product editing using Adobe Photoshop CC (background removal, color correcting etc.).
- Product photography to attractively represent our products online.
- Set up promotions via online content management system.
- Apply marketing concepts to product page presentation.
- Interact with marketing and merchandising depts. to gather project requirements.
- Be creative and introduce new ideas and concepts to projects and perform other creative duties as assigned.
- Excellent understanding of web user interface: presentation, layout, design, color, typography, and image manipulation skills.
- Strong skills in photography & photo editing.
- Moderate skills in Photoshop and other Creative Cloud applications.
- Moderate HTML coding skills.
- Balance accuracy with speed; multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Take direction well and execute independently.
- Strong communication skills as well as organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Expert use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical software.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX R3 is a plus.