San Antonio, TX
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Concourse Team Express Distributing, LLC
Concourse Team Express, LLC is a multi-channel retailer that sells athletic apparel and equipment through multiple web sites and catalogs, as well as through our Team division and retail store. We dedicated to providing a comprehensive selection of baseball, football, softball and basketball equipment at an affordable price.
This position supports all Call Center Operations. Converts inquiries into sales by answering incoming calls, chats, and emails, influencing customers to buy or retain product. Resolves prospect concerns. Provides product information and makes specific product recommendations based on customer needs and desires.
I. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts with customer in a professional manner that creates confidence and trust.
The consistent use of policies and procedures for opening, body and vocal presentation, professional etiquette, and closing are requirements.
- Converts customer inquiries into sales through consistent use of accepted sales methods. Overcomes objections and effectively uses closing techniques.
Demonstrating skill, expertise, and capability in the use of professional sales processes to convert inquiries into sales.
- Resolves customer inquiries through consistent use of standard work processes and best-known methods. Demonstrates skill, expertise, and capability in the use of standardized work processes to resolve customer issues.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement. Actively seeks, documents and communicates better-known methods that would improve productivity and enhance customer relationships.
II. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to take direction and then to execute independently.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
III. Education & Experience
A. High School Diploma or Equivalent
B. Three to six months experience in a sales or customer service field preferred.
C. Experience with Microsoft AX is desired.
D. Sports background is helpful.
E. Experience with data entry and keyboarding is helpful.
F. Call Center experience is helpful.
G. Bilingual – Spanish is a plus
IV. Physical Requirements
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time talking on the phone and key boarding.
V. Work Environment
Air Conditioned office in a cubicle setting.
VI. Schedule: Monday – Saturday various shifts. Average of 20 to 25 Hours a week.