St. Louis, MO
Concourse Sports is a leading multi-channel internet retailer operating proprietary websites targeting diverse market segments within the outdoor recreation and sporting goods industries. We offer consumers a vast array of products for outdoor and sports enthusiasts, including top-line brands of equipment, apparel, gear and gifts
The company is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Corporate office located at 2285 Grissom Dr., Maryland Heights, Missouri.
The position is full time position. The ideal candidate works well in a team environment, can handle multi-tasking and is extremely well organized, with strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for processing invoices, expense reports, check requests with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handles vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Reconcile purchase orders to incoming invoices
- Investigates and resolves issues associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs and ACH transactions.
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience required
- Relevant experience or demonstrated ability in accounting and data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Candidate must be adept at problem-solving and managing multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Operates as a team player, likes to have fun at work, and has a positive attitude
- Problem solving capabilities and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Background in retail or e-commerce desired
- Experience with NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics AX
Concourse Sports offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and a casual environment. Salary will be based upon applicable work experiences.
Concourse Sports is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resumes