San Antonio, TX
Concourse Team Express, LLC is a multi-channel retailer. We sell athletic apparel and equipment through multiple web sites and catalogs, as well as through our Team division and retail store. We are presently looking for an experienced Inventory Analyst who will be responsible for placement of vendor purchase orders as well as extensive follow-up to ensure accuracy of order placement and receiving. The ideal candidate will have well-developed analytical skills and be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Create purchase orders and follow through with all updates to ensure accuracy of product coming in.
- Verbal Communication—must have excellent communication skills; be assertive, and proactive working with multiple Vendors on all aspects of ordering, replenishing, and canceling, as well as ensuring the accuracy of delivery dates
- Work with vendors on miss-shipments or product shortages/overages
- Work together with buyer in analyzing sales trends to help determine future product needs/reduction
- Interdepartmental Management — communicate and work closely with Merchandising, Creative, Customer Service, Retail and Distribution to maximize sales of available inventory and limit excess.
- Proofing catalogs as needed
- 2+ years experience in a purchasing and planning role or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Understands demand planning techniques and procedures, and how to plan for sufficient levels of inventory
- Strong analytical and computer/tech skills
- Strong communication skills as well as organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manages multiple tasks at same time, and has ability to prioritize critical issues
- Expert use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical software
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX R3 is a plus