The Forecasting/New Merchandise Specialist will oversee the analysis, forecasting, and assist in the procurement of merchandise for Concourse Sports. Acting as the liaison between the sales and purchasing departments, the position will facilitate company sales and merchandising goals.
Currently, we are looking for a detail-oriented team player who is a strong communicator, calm, organized, and decisive to join our successful team. If you enjoy Team Sports or the great outdoors and have a strong business acumen, then continue reading and apply!
- Seeks out new merchandising to enhance current inventory positioning for the company.
- Develops forecasting models to assist the purchasing team with seasonal needs.
- Maintains knowledge of current market conditions and trends, in order to keep an advantage edge over competitors.
- Develops and maintains good relations with vendors.
- Collaborates with sales and purchasing departments to maximize efficiency in the purchasing goals of the company.
- Develops benchmarks and goals to gauge success of procured merchandise
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with coursework.
- Prior experience in online retail marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
- Prior purchasing and procurement experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Both oral and written.
- Well organized and attention to detail.
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (50% contribution)
- Discounts on major brands (UnderArmour, Oakley, etc.)
- Dental and Vision Insurance available ($0 employer contribution)
- Life Insurance ($10K policy provided, $0 employer contribution thereafter)
- 401k (partial company match)