St. Louis, MO
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are currently looking for a highly-detailed, organized and proactive individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator to support our growing eCommerce sites, vendors, and internal teams. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Marketing Communications Manager and will work closely with subject matter experts across Concourse Team Express and our vendor ecosystem to gather pertinent information to craft campaigns, guides, blog posts, sales collateral, videos, and other projects. This role will help drive growth, work to carry out strategic initiatives relating to content creation, demand generation, sales enablement, and vendor communications.
- Work closely with subject matter experts across Concourse Team Express to develop thought leadership content. This includes writing and coordinating stories, guides, website content, and blog content
- Coordinate planning and development of innovative marketing assets and campaigns
- Work with merchandising teams to communicate upcoming product launches, promotional campaigns and inventory positions
- Collaborate with team sales to enable sales activities through the development and refinement of sales presentations and collateral
- Coordinate messaging and on-site activities at local events and national trade shows
- Support our retail location(s) with corresponding campaign signage
- Coordinate print campaigns including catalogs, direct mailers, box inserts, etc.
- Participate in creating brand awareness through advertising and social media
- Liaise with the media, advertising agencies and public relations firms
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to create, assemble and coordinate content
- Solid project and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and highly organized individual with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, proactive, and accountable
- Team player, self-starter with a passion for storytelling who will demonstrate a commitment to elevating the group’s marketing mission
- Ability to work under pressure to manage multiple priorities, often with competing and tight deadlines.