Position: Graphic Design Intern
About Us: Concourse Sports is a leading multi-channel internet retailer operating proprietary websites targeting diverse market segments within the outdoor recreation and sporting goods industries. We offer consumers a vast array of products for outdoor enthusiasts, including top-line brands of equipment, apparel, gear and gifts. Learn more at www.concoursesports.com!
Location: St. Louis, MO
We seek someone with exceptional graphic design skills and a passion for the current trends in web design and development to join our eCommerce team.
Our internship will give you the opportunity to:
- Gain practical, hands-on experience in the sporting goods and outdoor gear industry
- Work within our Design Department to help brainstorm, conceptualize and create designs that will be produced online and in print
- Develop engaging designs and layouts in a variety of mediums including web graphics and banners, online advertisements, flyers, posters, brochures, infographics and other marketing materials as needed
- The designer will be responsible for implementing and managing brand standards within their creative designs based off of the brand’s guidelines
- Work with cross-functional teams to review content marketing, merchandising strategy, and social media marketing
- Learn how mobility is changing the ways in which consumers shop, select and purchase product online and in stores
- Identify ways to build brand image while building revenue and commercial impact
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- College student (entering senior year Fall 2016) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Media/Web Design, eCommerce or related field
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong sense of design that clearly illustrates your ideas and concepts
- Organized, detail-oriented, adaptable and flexible
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and time management skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a desire to learn and grow as a designer
- Demonstrated leader, driven to take ownership, improve processes and deliver results
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
Interested in the Job?
- Submit a Cover Letter and Resume
- Send us your Digital Portfolio or a link to your Online Portfolio