Position: Customer Service Represenative
Department: Customer Service
Location: St. Louis
About the Job
We are a rapidly growing eCommerce retailer looking for a detail-oriented team player who is a strong communicator, calm, organized, and decisive.
We have openings for full-time, part-time and seasonal customer service.
You must be able to multi-task in a high volume customer service environment. You should also be able to work independently with a limited amount of supervision, but also be comfortable contributing to a team environment.
If you enjoy establishing long-term relationships with customers, are comfortable offering product suggestions, love problem solving and making people happy, and doing whatever is needed to take care of customers, then continue reading and apply!
- Provide world-class customer service
- Assist customers with order and product inquiries and orders via phone, email and chat
- Communicate with vendors and other departments to troubleshoot and resolve errors
- Track and confirm shipments
- Ability to create a “cared for” customer atmosphere
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Posses outstanding critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Hard-working, reliable and enthusiastic
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Google Apps, Word and Excel
- 1 year of previous customer service experience required
- Minimum typing speed of 55 words per minute
- Customer Service experience with eBay and Amazon marketplaces a plus
- *Some weekend hours required
- Opportunity to work with a successful and growing company
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (50% contribution)
- Bonus plan
- Air hockey
- Discounts on major brands (UnderArmour, Oakley, etc.)
- Dental and Vision Insurance available ($0 employer contribution)
- Life Insurance ($10K policy provided, $0 employer contribution thereafter)
- 401k (partial company match)
- Competitive hourly rate based on prior experience
Drug test and background check must be passed to be eligible for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent