Position: Digital Marketing Intern
About Us: Concourse Sports is a leading multi-channel internet retailer operating proprietary websites targeting diverse market segments within the outdoor recreation and sporting goods industries. We offer consumers a vast array of products for outdoor enthusiasts, including top-line brands of equipment, apparel, gear and gifts. Learn more at www.concoursesports.com!
Location: St. Louis, MO
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who has an impeccable attention to detail, is well organized, and can manage several projects at once. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working on several projects at the same time. You are a team player, and can work independently with minimal supervision.
The Digital Marketing Intern reports to the Customer Acquisition Manager. You would play a key role in the marketing department by managing both day-to-day and long-term projects, as well as analyzing results of campaigns, database targeting, tradeshow preparation, market research, managing content and social media, and working with outside vendors to organize our marketing initiatives across five websites. You would also work directly with our Vice President and CEO on special projects.
- Ability to manage several projects at once in a sophisticated and timely manner.
- Willing to take on a variety of projects in order to ensure that all of the marketing team’s goals are achieved.
- Interest in analytics and measuring how content and campaigns are performing.
- Ability to provide support to internal team members and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to take initiative on projects and manage them to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working towards a four-year degree, preferably in Advertising, Communications, or Business (Marketing and/or Analytics).
- Assist with building and creating digital campaigns across a variety of software platforms (Google Ads, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Bronto, Magento).
- Develop and execute innovative strategic marketing communications campaigns that promote products and solutions to targeted audiences in the outdoors and sporting goods marketplace.
- Strong focus in the development of new messaging and translating those messages into content marketing campaigns through channels such as sales teams, digital marketing programs, events, advertising, and public relations activities. These tactics should aid in the development of our brand visibility while managing budgetary requirements.
- Play a major role in managing the logistics of an annual conference.
- Assist our Vice President & CEO with projects as needed.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Magento, Bronto, Google Analytics, Buffer, CoSchedule, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook is a plus.
- Knowledge of both Windows and Mac operating systems preferred.
Interested in the Job?
- Submit a Cover Letter and Resume