About Us: Concourse Sports is a leading multi-channel internet retailer operating proprietary websites targeting diverse market segments within the outdoor recreation and sporting goods industries. We offer consumers a vast array of products for outdoor enthusiasts, including top-line brands of equipment, apparel, gear and gifts.
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Customer Retention Manager is responsible for driving customer lifetime value; this involves identifying key means to build relationships with existing customers and encouraging / driving repeat purchases. Additional responsibilities include: Database and marketing funnel development, all aspects of email marketing for 5 brands, customer behavior profiling, development of other tools to encourage repeat purchasing, and customer relationship management (CRM). This position will also involve social media, affiliate management, and content marketing activity in coordination with other managers.
Likely, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, significant experience (3+ years) in an online business-to-consumer transaction environment, and know-how across multiple digital channels. Please keep reading if this is you.
- Email Marketing : Manage email campaigns including overall strategy, messaging, email acquisition, win back programs and solutions to increase sales generated from emails.
- Development of other tools to encourage repeat purchasing (e.g., loyalty club/rewards program, loyalty incentives, privileged invitations, loyalty partners, affiliate management, etc.) This will include the analysis of sustainability of current programs and possible recommendations of alternatives.
- % repeat visitors; # of repeat purchasers; % repeat purchasers
- size and growth(#) of “loyalty club”
- avg cart / order size of repeat purchasers
- customer lifetime value of this group (e.g., top 1,000 by estimated value)
- Contact list growth, text-to-join program(s), RFM Metrics, churn, revenue generated per email, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, graphic design, or marketing preferred
- 2+ years marketing experience across multiple facets of marketing with vast majority of experience in digital marketing for consumer facing businesses with progressively increasing responsibilities and revenue goals
- Strong background in email marketing
- Deep understanding of managing retention strategies
- Strong analytical skills / problem solving skills with data driven approach to customer retention
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; persuasive in presenting complex data and concepts to groups
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with the ability to consistently demonstrate a positive and collaborative approach; comfortable working with various functional groups across the organization
- Bonus points: Graphic design, Bronto experience, and a strong interest in the outdoors
- 401k plan (partial match)
- Personal Time Off days
- Paid Holidays
- Health, dental and vision available after 90 days
- Discounts on major Sporting Good brands
- Opportunity to work with a successful and growing company
- Air hockey
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in this position, please include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your Cover Letter.